Sixth form students are important role-models for our younger students and their attire should reflect the high aspirations and professionalism of the sixth form community.
Formal shirt, trousers, tie and smart shoes
Formal skirt or trousers, or a dress and smart shoes
Clarifications and further detail
- Skin tight trousers, denim or leggings must not be worn.
- Skirt length needs to be half-way between the knee and thigh.
- Skirts and dresses cannot be skin tight. Stretchy fabric/T shirt material skirts and dresses are not permitted.
- Skirts and dresses that ‘ride up’ due to over stretchy material are not acceptable.
- Thin ‘strappy’ dresses or tops must not be worn.
- Professional plain leather or leather-look formal shoes or boots. No Vans, pumps, trainers or casual footwear are permitted.
- Plain formal jumper or cardigan can be worn but must not be baggy in nature
- Ties can be removed if a suit jacket is worn
- Outerwear such as coats, hats, gloves, neck scarves etc must be removed on entry to the school site.
- ID badges must be worn on lanyards and visible at all times in the school building.
- Extreme hairstyles (cuts or colours) are not allowed.
- Discreet jewellery.
- Tattoos must not be visible.