Sixth form students are important role-models for our younger students and their attire should reflect the high aspirations and professionalism of the sixth form community.
Collared shirt with or without tie / polo shirt / business appropriate blouse or top / formal skirt / trousers / dress and smart shoes or boots
Clarifications and further detail
- Skin tight trousers, denim or leggings must not be worn.
- Skirt length must be no shorter than half-way between the knee and top of thigh.
- Skirts and dresses cannot be skin tight. Stretchy fabric/T shirt material skirts and dresses are not permitted.
- Skirts and dresses that ‘ride up’ due to over stretchy material are not acceptable.
- Thin ‘strappy’ dresses or tops must not be worn.
- Professional plain leather or leather-look formal shoes or boots. No Vans, pumps, trainers or casual footwear are permitted.
- Plain formal jumper or cardigan can be worn but must not be baggy in nature.
- Outerwear such as coats, hats, gloves, scarves etc must be removed on entry to the school building.
- ID badges must be worn on lanyards and visible at all times in the school building.
- Extreme hairstyles (cuts or colours) are not allowed.
- Discreet jewellery.
- Tattoos must not be visible.